Its that time of year when glitter comes alive through holiday decor, ornaments, crafts and fashion. We strive to make our holidays sparkle. Even the table needs some magic. The following project; Glittered Party Favors combines inexpensive dollar store finds with glitter and Beacon Adhesives Coat and Create.
Just grab some plastic toys or party favors like these trophies, cover with Coat and Create, some glitter and fill with treats for your holiday tablescape
- Coat and Create, Beacon Adhesives
- Plastic Trophies or Party Favors of Choice
- Glitter, Signature Crafts
- Foam Brush or Paint Brush
- Cover each plastic trophy with a layer of Coat and Create using a foam or paint brush, let dry completely.
- Place the coated trophies onto newspaper and sprinkle glitter all over them. Shake off excess. (the newspapers helps save left over glitter)